Masters Program in Italy
Thanks for your interest about study in ITALY. Study opportunity in worlds most ancient universities in English medium in undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma. Italian universities offer wide range of courses with affordable tuition fee which is less than any other country in Europe. Visa requirements are easier than others, but processing time is little bit lengthy. Call Now
Master’s Program (2 Years): Finance, Management and Marketing, Accounting, Finance and Banking, Accounting and management, Economics, Low, Geoenviromental Resources and Risks, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and advanced chemical methodologies, Biological Sciences Call Now
Masters Program: At least bachelor Pass (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA). NU degree pass accepted. Study gap maximum 6 years
Language Proficiency: IELTS Score 6.0 minimum Call Now
Required Documents for Admission:
- Passport valid for at least six months.
- recent Passport size photo.
- SSC, HSC & Bachelor Certificate & Transcript
- IELTS Certificate (IELTS Score 6.0)
- Medium of Instruction Certificate (if have)
- Two Recommendation Letter (for Masters)
- CV (.docx file) Call Now
Required Documents (Hard Copy):
- Recent Passport size photo (white background)
- Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopy) by Education Board.
- Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
- Translation of all educational documents by Italian Embassy nominated Agency
- All academic papers verified by IOM (International Organization for Migration)
- Health Insurance Call Now